Max Gibbard is a marketing and management consulting professional with change management, resume writing, career transition support and marketing content experience from a range of organizations including CBRE Inc., Johnson Controls, Steelcase, Right Management and Davenport University. He combines a unique and personalized approach to serving his clients that yields positive outcomes for both individual and organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Currently, in addition to his independent work, Max is a Career Coach with Lee Hecht Harrison, the largest career transition consulting firm in the world. His work is variable with LHH, and serves primarily large scale organizations who restructure or downsize their organizations. Max’s coaching experience at LHH (and past experience in Career and Change Management Consulting) has expanded his network and improved resume writing and coaching skills.
- Senior Real Estate Strategy Consulting Manager, CBRE, Inc.
- Leading change management programs that helped clients define and evaluate strategic and innovative facility designs that integrate process, technology and work style.
- Program Director, Davenport University, Institute for Professional Excellence
- Marketed education programs to external organizations and developed customized training programs based on university curriculum.
- Manager of Marketing and Professional Services, Right Management
- Collaborated with large and small West Michigan companies while helping clients develop effective professional development and career change management strategies.
- Marketing and Business Development, Steelcase Inc.
- Led workplace consulting engagements and helped clients to implement new facility strategies that improved work outcomes and job satisfaction. I was also featured as an industry speaker.